Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- Netpol Solicitors List Updated
- Advice for people entering the UK for G8 protests
- Your rights and section 50 Police Reform Act
- Protest treated as anti-social behaviour
- Act of Terror
- Thatchers funeral should not be an excuse to round up ‘the usual suspects’.
- Deterrent policing ahead of Thatcher protests
- Civil law poses threat to protest freedom
- A Costly Creation of Criminals – the Critical Mass trials.
- Catt judgement leaves police intel gathering practices in tatters
- RT @GBCLegal: .@policemonitor has updated their list of good solicitors. Dead important, check it out: bit.ly/Za40kf #nocomment 2 hours ago
- RT @adamec87: @InvasionAlert Stopped and Searched by police, one man gets nicked for not giving his name/address @policemonitor http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @GregFoxsmith: @policemonitor if #FailingGrailing PCT reforms go through, then nobody will be able to choose their solicitor! Demo: htt… 3 hours ago
- We've updated our list of solicitors for dealing with the police. Very important, worth checking out: bit.ly/Za40kf 3 hours ago
- Netpol Solicitors List Updated fb.me/2FebUH1R7 3 hours ago